$30 & UnderA gift doesn't have to be costly to be awesome! Check out this list of graduation gift ideas that are all $30 or less:
• Letters to the GraduateMemorialize your memories by creating a book of Letters to the Graduate, $14.
• Books for the OccasionEveryone can appreciate a great book. What makes it even better? Writing a personalized message on the inside cover! Here are some graduation-themed book ideas: --The Worst-Case Scenario Handbook: College
--1001 Things Every College Student Needs to Know
--F in Exams --Pictorial Webster’s: A Visual Dictionary of Curiosities
• Practical and FunYou don't have to choose between style and substance! Why not give a gift that's both? Try these suggestions, which are both fun and practical: --Yiddish Proverb Money Clip --Cool Calendars
• Games for GiftingGames make great gifts and are a great ways for new college students to break the ice and make friends! Send your favorite grad off to college prepped with some fun and games, ready to wow the masses. --Connect Four --Table Tennis To Go --Cards Against Humanity --Clue --Reverse Charades --Game of Phones
• Creative Ways to Give MoneySure, you know every graduate wants and needs cash but does it have to be so boring? (Trust us, they won't complain either way!) Not at all - graduation is the perfect time to sharpen your DIY skills and create something fun for your grad to open. Here's an idea you can use to give cash creatively and, likely, get some laughs in the process: DIY Grad Gift.
$25 & UpIf you're looking for a gift that's slightly pricier, here are some gifts that are both meaningful and useful:
Practical (but Slightly More Expensive)There are plenty of things college students want but can't afford. A fancy camera, a fancy car, a fancy bike - well, pretty much anything fancy! However, if you are on a budget (like most people) why not something practical, that a student wouldn't likely buy that's within a realistic price range? For example, a coffee-maker is something students may not think of but will appreciate! You know college students will be able to appreciate a homemade cup of coffee once the reality of a budget sets in. Try tech gifts such as: -- Keurig Brewing Systems -- Mason Jar Speaker / Amplifier -- Crosley Briefcase Portable Vinyl Record Player
• Keepsake ItemsStudents only pass this milestone once so commemorating it with a meaningful keepsake is perfect for the occasion. Whether it's something that has been passed down in the family or something purchased, students will love the charm and thought behind the object. For her: --"Master of My Fate" Necklace --Custom Message Plate Ring --Tiny Brass State Necklace --Custom Bracelet Cuff For him: --Lego Graduation Cuff Links --"Treat Yo Self" Brass Money Clip --Custom Walnut Tie Clip --Custom Whiskey Barrel Cuff Links Set --Custom Map Money Clip
Do you have any great grad gift suggestions? If so, we'd love for you to share!
You Might Also Like
High Value Scholarship
Join to Enter
Save up to 50%