Course Hero $4k College Giveaway
Easy to Enter, No Essay Needed
- Look for leadership roles in clubs and activities.
- Start thinking about majors and careers that will help you build out a list of potential college choices.
- Make an appointment to talk with your guidance counselor.
- Strengthen relationships with teachers, counselors and activity advisors. This will help you obtain recommendations for your college application later.
- Become familiar with the standardized tests you need to take as well as practice tests.
- Attend college fairs and meet with college representatives that visit your school.
- Research summer programs for college prep.
$1,000 June Scholarship
Each new school year is an opportunity for a fresh start, so we're giving away a $1,000 scholarship to help kickoff the new school year.
Course Hero June Sweepstakes
Enter to win $1,000 or a $500 Lululemon gift
- Begin to discuss college costs with parents/guardians.
- Meet with your school’s guidance counselor to discuss plans for summer and next fall.
- Apply for summer jobs, internships and volunteer opportunities – if you can’t find any of these, consider a job shadow.
- Investigate your financial aid options. Register with Fastweb.com to find money and scholarships to pay for college.