$5,000 Discover® Student Loans Scholarship
No essay required. Students and parents are eligible to win.
- Fashion Stylist Intern/Volunteer
Niche No Essay Scholarship
Quick and Easy to Apply for a $2,000 Scholarship
- Hair and Makeup Artist Volunteer/Internship
$2,000 CollegeXpress Scaredy Cat Scholarship
In just one sentence: What scares you most about the college admission process?
- HR Equity, Inclusion, and Diversity Internship at Tapestry Deadline: Varies Description: The HR Equity, Inclusion and Diversity Internship is available to students with proficiency in human resources. You must have strong organization and timeline management skills and be a strong team player, who can build strong cross-functional relationships. You must also have a curious and creative mindset, strong analytical thinking skills, and the ability to develop and track metrics. Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign) and video editing skills are a plus. As an intern, you will be assisting with employee engagement activities, including helping the employee resource groups and inclusion counsel activities. Learn more about the HR Equity, Inclusion, and Diversity Internship here.
- Coach Marketing Intern Deadline: Varies Description: The Coach Marketing Intern is available to undergraduate or graduate students with a focus in English, writing, communications, or advertising copywriting. You must have experience writing in a deadline-driven environment, such as publishing, blogging/social media, news, and/or magazines. A background in fashion and/or the arts is a plus. Preferred candidates will have a positive, proactive attitude and a good sense of humor as well as a knowledge of AP guidelines or Chicago Manual of Style. As an intern, you will develop, write, and edit copy, for Coach branding initiatives across channels, including digital, packaging, and store signage. Learn more about the Coach Marketing Internship here.
- IT Intern, Commerce Solutions/Quality Assurance at Tapestry Deadline: Varies Description: The IT Internship is available to students pursuing a degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related field. You must be proactive, have a can-do attitude as well as strong communication skills, and be eager to learn and dive deep in any technology. As an intern, you will review and understand Business Requirements and Functional specifications documents to create test cases/use cases. Learn more about the IT Internship here.
- Human Resources Data Analytics Intern at Saks Fifth Avenue (Remote) Deadline: Varies Description: The remote Human Resources Data Analytics Internship is available to a dynamic junior working towards a BA/BS in analytics, machine learning, or mathematics. You must have a GPA of 3.0, be comfortable working virtually/remotely, have proven leadership ability through participation in organizations and clubs, and strong analytical and organizational skills to be considered for this position. As an intern, you will receive direct work experience and on-the-job training with key members of the business to be considered for this position. Learn more about the Human Resources Internship here.
- Alterations Intern at David’s Bridal Deadline: Varies Description: The Alterations Internship is available to students enrolled in a full- or part-time degree program, or recently graduated and needs educational credit. You must have interest in garment construction, with some sewing experience preferred, and strong organizational skills. You must also demonstrate initiative along with a positive attitude to be considered for this position. As an intern, you will interface with customers by phone and in person on the sales floor. Learn more about the Alterations Internship here.
- Fashion and Marketing Copywriter Internship Deadline: Varies Description: The Fashion and Marketing Copywriter Internship is available to students with a passion for women’s economic opportunities. You must be a full- or part-time student and working toward a degree, eligible to receive school credit, and commit to 2-3 days a week for three months. You must also have experience with Internet/interactive copywriting within the fashion, editorial or related industry, as well as an excellent command of the English language to be considered for this position. As an intern, you will be responsible for product page editorial and generating engaging product copy and Editor’s notes. Learn more about the Fashion and Marketing Copywriter Internship here.