We're Looking for Student Writers!
Would you like to become one of Fastweb's student contributors? Here's your chance!
We're calling all students interested in journalism, English, communications and related fields. Fastweb may be the expert on scholarships, financial aid and college admissions, but you're the expert on student perspective.
$5,000 Discover® Student Loans Scholarship
No essay required. Students and parents are eligible to win.
You’ve got the voice and we're looking for students of all ages, from high school to graduate school and everything in between, to write for us.
More specifically, we’re looking for students:
• Interested in writing, journalism, communications and related fields
Course Hero $4k College Giveaway
Easy to Enter, No Essay Needed
• Currently in high school, college, graduate school (non-traditional students, too!)
• Willing to submit monthly contributions over the 2018-2019 academic year
Niche No Essay Scholarship
Quick and Easy to Apply for a $2,000 Scholarship
While the Fastweb Student Contributor is not
a paid position, it's a great way to gain writing skills, familiarity with the web publishing process and, of course, exposure. After all, our site has more than 9 million members who will get to experience your unique student voice!
Can you imagine the impact this could have on your resume and future job search?
If you’re interested in becoming a Fastweb Student Contributor and will be able to complete at least one writing assignment each month, please contact email@example.com
• A brief summary of yourself, including your academic year (as of Fall 2018), detailing your educational path and prior writing experience
• Maximum 200 – 250 word writing sample on a topic relating to your personal experience with the scholarship, financial aid or admissions processes
Please include "Application for Fastweb Student Contributor" within your subject line.
Applications will be accepted through Monday, July 23.
We look forward to hearing your student voice!