$5,000 Discover® Student Loans Scholarship
No essay required. Students and parents are eligible to win.
1. Try Something New/Get PreparedEver wanted to start a new hobby, but you’ve never found the time? This may be your chance! It’s also a great time to do DIY projects for your dorm room next fall! If you want to learn anything such as cooking, budgeting, etc. before you go off to college, you can do this now. You’ll be surprised of how much you can learn in a week!
Niche No Essay Scholarship
Quick and Easy to Apply for a $2,000 Scholarship
2. Apply for Scholarships & Financial Aid
$2,000 CollegeXpress Scaredy Cat Scholarship
In just one sentence: What scares you most about the college admission process?
3. Decide on a CollegeIf you haven’t committed already, this is a great time to compare the pros and cons of colleges you’ve been accepted to and finally deciding on one. This is the time for any last minute tours as well. You want to decide as soon as possible so you can start applying for specific college scholarships, too.
4. UnwindDon’t forget to relax! This is your last spring break as a high school student. Use this time to catch up on sleep, have fun with friends, and recharge. Make as many memories as possible, because things will change very soon!
- Spring Break College Visits: Where Do I Go & What Do I Look For?
- Road Trips 101: Visiting Colleges Over Spring Break
- Alternative Spring Break