The Art Institute of Tennessee – Nashville, is one of The Art Institutes, a system of over 42 For-Profit Colleges located in major cities throughout North America, all owned and operated by Education Management Corporation. As of 2008, these 42 Art Institutes have graduated over 180,000 students, educating students in the creative and applied arts, including design, media, fashion, and culinary arts.
Founded in 2006, The Art Institute of Tennessee's vision is to provide students with the skills they need to pursue creative careers. Courses are taught by industry professionals. Of all 2005 Art Institute graduates available for employment, 94.4% were employed in a field related to their program of study within six months of graduation.
- Private for profit, Four or more years
- $17,496.00 avg tuition
100 Centerview Drive, Suite 250
Nashville, TN 37214-3439
Areas of Study:
- Business, Management, Marketing, And Related Support Services
- Communication, Journalism, And Related Programs
- Communications Technologies/Technicians And Support Services
- Computer And Information Sciences And Support Services
- Personal And Culinary Services
- Visual And Performing Arts