Southwestern Christian University was founded in 1946 as an educational institution based on the Bible and the first Pentecostal educational institution in the state. As first a Bible college, for the training of Christian church leaders within the International Pentecostal Holiness Church, the denomination had plans to expand the school into a junior college as soon as possible. It was originally located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma and was first called Southwestern Bible College.
* Description and images provided by
CC-BY-SA 3.0 license.