Grantham University is a for-profit university based in Kansas City, Missouri, that offers online distance-learning degree programs. Grantham University was founded in 1951. Today, the university is organized into four different schools: the Mark Skousen School of Business, the College of Arts and Sciences, the College of Engineering and Computer Science and the School of Nursing and Allied Health. 24 undergraduate and 14 graduate programs are offered. The student body comes from the 50 US states and 106 countries and includes military and Department of Defense personnel. In 2006, eLearning World University Rankings ranked Grantham University 13th out of 27 US distance education programs. In its 2008 edition, KMI Media Group/Military Advanced Education ranked the university's undergraduate program 10th out of 20 military-friendly universities. In 2010, the KMI Media Group listed Grantham in its Guide to Military-Friendly Colleges and Universities for the fourth year in a row.
According to the latest data published by the National Center for Education Statistics, a component of the U.S. Department of Education, submitted in the spring of 2012, Grantham University has an overall graduation rate of 33% for students who began their studies in 2005-2006.
- Private for profit, Four or more years
- $6,360.00 avg tuition
7200 NW 86th St
Kansas City, MO 64153
Areas of Study:
- Business, Management, Marketing, And Related Support Services
- Computer And Information Sciences And Support Services
- Engineering Technologies And Engineering Related Fields
- Health Professions And Related Programs
- Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, Firefighting And Related Protective Services
- Liberal Arts And Sciences, General Studies And Humanities
- Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies