Brown Mackie College is a collection of for-profit educational institutions for career preparation in the business, legal, health sciences, information technology, and creative fields. The system of schools has locations throughout the United States. The schools are owned by Education Management Corporation, based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
The school was founded by Alexander Brown Mackie and Perry E. Brown in Salina, Kansas. It started as a business college, taking what was a part of the Kansas Wesleyan school of business.
- Private for profit, At least 2 but less than 4 years
- $10,568.00 avg tuition
9705 Lenexa Dr.
Lenexa, KS 66215
Areas of Study:
- Business, Management, Marketing, And Related Support Services
- Computer And Information Sciences And Support Services
- Engineering Technologies And Engineering Related Fields
- Health Professions And Related Programs
- Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, Firefighting And Related Protective Services
- Legal Professions And Studies
- Mechanic And Repair Technologies/Technicians
- Parks, Recreation, Leisure, And Fitness Studies
- Science Technologies/Technicians