The former First Presbyterian Church, now the Ecumenical Theological Seminary, is located at 2930 Woodward Avenue in mid-city Detroit, Michigan. It was built in 1889 as the First Presbyterian Church.
The building is listed on the National Register of Historic Places, a designated a Michigan State Historic Site (1979), and a contributing property to the Brush Park Historic District.
Schools Near Ecumenical Theological Seminary
|Michigan Barber School Inc||0.8mi|
|Wayne County Community College District||1.2mi|
|College for Creative Studies||1.3mi|
|Wayne State University||1.3mi|
|Kaplan Career Institute-Detroit||2.1mi|
|Sacred Heart Major Seminary||3.6mi|
|Focus-Hope Information Technologies Center||5.2mi|
|P&A Scholars Beauty School||5.7mi|
|University of Detroit Mercy||6.6mi|
|Lawton Career Institute-Warren||8.4mi|
|Kaplan Career Institute-Dearborn||8.5mi|
|Baker College of Allen Park||8.9mi|