Bridgemont Community and Technical College is a community college serving the upper Kanawha Valley region of West Virginia, United States. It was formerly the community college of the West Virginia University Institute of Technology. Under a reorgination of the system passed in 2008 the state's community colleges were "divorced" from the general colleges and universities and had to adopt new names unrelated to their parent institutions.
The new name references the many bridges and mountains in the area.
Bridgemont Community & Technical College is under the leadership of President Dr. Beverly Jo Harris and Vice President of Academic Affairs Dr. Kristin Mallory.
The school is based in Montgomery, West Virginia.
- Public, At least 2 but less than 4 years
- $11,846.00 avg tuition
619 2nd Avenue
Montgomery, WV 25136
Areas of Study:
- Business, Management, Marketing, And Related Support Services
- Communications Technologies/Technicians And Support Services
- Computer And Information Sciences And Support Services
- Engineering Technologies And Engineering Related Fields
- Health Professions And Related Programs
- Liberal Arts And Sciences, General Studies And Humanities
- Mechanic And Repair Technologies/Technicians
- Science Technologies/Technicians
Schools Near Bridgemont Community and Technical College
|West Virginia University Institute of Technology||0.1mi|
|Carver Career Center||15.0mi|
|Fayette Institute of Technology||16.4mi|
|Mountain State School of Massage||16.8mi|
|University of Charleston||19.2mi|
|Garnet Career Center||20.4mi|
|West Virginia Junior College-Charleston||20.5mi|
|Charleston School of Beauty Culture||20.6mi|
|Appalachian Bible College||23.6mi|
|Ben Franklin Career Center||26.7mi|
|New River Community and Technical College||27.4mi|
|Academy of Careers and Technology||27.7mi|
|Kanawha Valley Community and Technical College||27.8mi|
|West Virginia State University||27.8mi|