Auber Westphal Scholarship

Union College, Nebraska



awards available





The Auber Westphal Scholarship is open to international students enrolled in the Division of Health Sciences at Union College, Nebraska. You must have a minimum 3.0 GPA, work on campus throughout the year, and be enrolled full time to qualify for this award. Preference will be given to students from Southeast Asia and the Orient who are of Junior or Senior standing, however Freshmen and Sophomore students are still eligible.

You Might Also Like

Ready to apply?

Visit the provider's website to get more information and apply:

You Might Also Like