Leslie S. Hubbard Scholarship

University System of New Hampshire



awards available



May 01, 2024   Add to Calendar


The Leslie S. Hubbard Scholarship is open to adult students in the University System of New Hampshire. You must be a resident of Cheshire or Sullivan counties in New Hampshire or Windham County in Vermont. In addition, you must be a continuing student registered for as little as a single course, had your education interrupted or pursuing a college education while working or fulfilling family and other obligations.

You Might Also Like

Ready to apply?

Visit the provider's website to get more information and apply:

You Might Also Like