Nebraska Waiver of Tuition for Veterans' Dependents

Nebraska Department of Veterans' Affairs



awards available





The Nebraska Waiver of Tuition for Veterans' Dependents is open to any eligible child, spouse, widow or widower attending the University of Nebraska, the state colleges, and community colleges. You must be a resident of Nebraska. In addition, you must have a parent, stepparent or spouse who was a member of the armed forces of the United States and who: (1) Died of a service connected disability; (2) Died subsequent to discharge as a result of injury or illness sustained while in service; (3) Is permanently and totally disabled as a result of military service; (4) Is classified as missing in action or as a prisoner of war during armed hostilities after August 4, 1964. The waiver shall be valid for one degree, diploma, or certificate from a community college and one baccalaureate degree. Applications are submitted to the Department of Veterans' Affairs by contacting the County Veterans Service Officer nearest the applicants place of residence.

You Might Also Like

Ready to apply?

Visit the provider's website to get more information and apply:

You Might Also Like