Earl Old Person Scholarship - Fastweb
  • This scholarship is not currently active. Sign up for Fastweb today to get alerts when our team determines it's reactivated.

Earl Old Person Scholarship

Provided by: University of Montana - Native American Studies




March 01, 2013

The Earl Old Person Scholarship is open to full-time, Native American students at the University of Montana-Missoula, or Missoula-College of Technology. You must be a member of the Blackfeet Tribe and be a recent high school graduate or transfer student from Blackfeet Community College. You must also have a minimum 3.0 GPA and demonstrate involvement in extracurricular activities (including cultural activities) to be eligible for this award. An essay is required.