Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship - Fastweb
  • This scholarship is not currently active. Sign up for Fastweb today to get alerts when our team determines it's reactivated.

Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship

Provided by: Central Washington University




February 01, 2018

The Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship is available to transfer students at Central Washington University. You must be transferring from a community college with an associate of arts degree, have a minimum GPA of 3.0 and be a member of Phi Theta Kappa to be eligible for this award.