Eric H. Kadler Award for Study Abroad

Central Michigan University



awards available



October 15, 2024   Add to Calendar


The Eric H. Kadler Award for Study Abroad is available to junior and senior students at Central Michigan University. You must have at least a 2.7 overall GPA and a minimum 3.0 GPA in your major of French, German, or Spanish. You must also be minoring in another foreign language to be eligible for this award.

You Might Also Like

Ready to apply?

Visit the provider's website to get more information and apply:

You Might Also Like