DEED Student Research Grant / Internship

American Public Power Association



awards available





The DEED Student Research Grant / Internship is open to undergraduate and graduate students who are studying in energy - related disciplines. You must be enrolled in an accredited college or university located in the United States or Canada and obtain a DEED member - sponsor for your student research grant / internship to be eligible for this award. You are expected to provide host utilities with technical assistance and to participate in a research, development and demonstration program to conduct activities related to energy innovation, improving efficiencies and lowering the cost of providing energy services to customers of publicly owned electric utilities. Successful applicants will conduct research on a project approved by the sponsoring facility and submit a final report on the project.

You Might Also Like

Ready to apply?

Visit the provider's website to get more information and apply:

You Might Also Like