University Website: www.wheaton.edu
Apply Online: www.wheaton.edu/Admissions-and-Aid/undergrad/Apply/Apply-Today
Wheaton College is a private Christian liberal arts college in Wheaton, Illinois, a suburb 25 miles (40 km) west of Chicago in the United States. The college was founded in 1860 by prominent abolitionist and pastor Jonathan Blanchard.
Drawing 2,500 undergraduates from all 50 United States, 50 countries, and over 55 church denominations, Wheaton offers 40 majors in the arts and natural sciences.
Wheaton is noted for its "twin traditions of quality academics and deep faith", according to Time magazine and is ranked 20th among all national liberal arts colleges in the number of alumni who go on to earn PhDs.
Wheaton College is listed in Loren Pope's Colleges That Change Lives.
Wheaton College ranked 15th in "Best Undergraduate Teaching" by U.S. News & World Report for national liberal arts colleges.
- Private not for profit, Four or more years
- $28,960.00 avg tuition
501 College Ave
Wheaton, IL 60187-5593
Areas of Study:
- Biological And Biomedical Sciences
- Business, Management, Marketing, And Related Support Services
- Communication, Journalism, And Related Programs
- Computer And Information Sciences And Support Services
- English Language And Literature/Letters
- Foreign Languages, Literatures, And Linguistics
- Health Professions And Related Programs
- Mathematics And Statistics
- Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies
- Natural Resources And Conservation
- Philosophy And Religious Studies
- Physical Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Theology And Religious Vocations
- Visual And Performing Arts
Wheaton College Scholarships
|Golden Apple Scholars of Illinois Program||$2,500||February 15, 2018|