Wheaton College is a private Christian liberal arts college in Wheaton, Illinois, a suburb 25 miles (40 km) west of Chicago in the United States. The college was founded in 1860 by prominent abolitionist and pastor Jonathan Blanchard.
Drawing 2,500 undergraduates from all 50 United States, 50 countries, and over 55 church denominations, Wheaton offers 40 majors in the arts and natural sciences.
Wheaton is noted for its "twin traditions of quality academics and deep faith", according to Time magazine and is ranked 20th among all national liberal arts colleges in the number of alumni who go on to earn PhDs.
Wheaton College is listed in Loren Pope's Colleges That Change Lives.
Wheaton College ranked 15th in "Best Undergraduate Teaching" by U.S. News & World Report for national liberal arts colleges.
- Private not for profit, Four or more years
- $41,600.00 avg tuition
26 E Main St
Norton, MA 02766
Areas of Study:
- Area, Ethnic, Cultural, Gender, And Group Studies
- Biological And Biomedical Sciences
- Computer And Information Sciences And Support Services
- English Language And Literature/Letters
- Foreign Languages, Literatures, And Linguistics
- Mathematics And Statistics
- Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies
- Natural Resources And Conservation
- Philosophy And Religious Studies
- Physical Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Visual And Performing Arts
Schools Near Wheaton College
|Southeastern Technical Institute||6.1mi|
|Rob Roy Academy-Taunton||6.5mi|
|La Baron Hairdressing Academy-Brockton||8.7mi|
|Ailano School of Cosmetology||10.2mi|
|Lincoln Technical Institute-Brockton||11.2mi|
|Sullivan and Cogliano Training Center||11.2mi|
|Bridgewater State University||11.3mi|
|Newport School of Hairdressing-Main Campus||12.0mi|
|Massasoit Community College||12.6mi|
|Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital School of Nursing||12.9mi|
|Motoring Technical Training Institute||14.1mi|
|FINE Mortuary College LLC||14.8mi|