Waynesburg University is a private university located in Waynesburg, Pennsylvania, USA. The university offers graduate and undergraduate programs in more than 70 academic concentrations, and enrolls over 2,500 students, including approximately 1,500 undergraduates.
Waynesburg University was founded in 1849 by the Cumberland Presbyterian Church, and is a member of the Council for Christian Colleges and Universities. Waynesburg University is located on a contemporary campus in the hills of southwestern Pennsylvania, with three adult centers located in the Pittsburgh regions of Southpointe, North Hills and Monroeville.
Hanna Hall and Miller Hall are listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Private not for profit, Four or more years
- $18,730.00 avg tuition
51 W College St
Waynesburg, PA 15370-1257
Areas of Study:
- Biological And Biomedical Sciences
- Business, Management, Marketing, And Related Support Services
- Communication, Journalism, And Related Programs
- Computer And Information Sciences And Support Services
- English Language And Literature/Letters
- Health Professions And Related Programs
- Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, Firefighting And Related Protective Services
- Liberal Arts And Sciences, General Studies And Humanities
- Mathematics And Statistics
- Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies
- Physical Sciences
- Public Administration And Social Service Professions
- Social Sciences
- Theology And Religious Vocations
- Visual And Performing Arts