Union Institute & University (UI&U) is a private, non-profit university, which specializes in limited residence and distance learning programs. With the main campus in Cincinnati, Union Institute & University operates satellite campuses located in Montpelier, Vermont; Brattleboro, Vermont; North Miami Beach, Florida; Los Angeles, California; and Sacramento, California.
Union Institute & University received regional accreditation from The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools in 1985 and currently enrolls approximately 2,000 students from across the country. Union Institute & University currently has a first year persistence retention rate of 79%; approximately 66 percent of undergraduate students earn their degrees from the university.
- Private not for profit, Four or more years
- $11,352.00 avg tuition
440 E McMillan St
Cincinnati, OH 45206-1925
Areas of Study:
- Business, Management, Marketing, And Related Support Services
- Family And Consumer Sciences/Human Sciences
- Health Professions And Related Programs
- Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, Firefighting And Related Protective Services
- Liberal Arts And Sciences, General Studies And Humanities
- Public Administration And Social Service Professions