Tillamook Bay Community College is a community college based in Tillamook, Oregon, and provides adult education services to Tillamook County. It was founded in 1981, after Clatsop Community College announced it would no longer offer classes in that county.
The community college has three campuses: The Third Street Campus in Tillamook, which is its Primary location; the North County Center in Nehalem, Oregon; and the South County Center in Pacific City, Oregon.
- Public, At least 2 but less than 4 years
- $4,500.00 avg tuition
4301 Third St.
Tillamook, OR 97141
Areas of Study:
- Business, Management, Marketing, And Related Support Services
- Construction Trades
- Health Professions And Related Programs
- Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, Firefighting And Related Protective Services
- Liberal Arts And Sciences, General Studies And Humanities
- Mechanic And Repair Technologies/Technicians
- Personal And Culinary Services
Schools Near Tillamook Bay Community College
|Linfield College-McMinnville Campus||35.7mi|
|Linfield College-Adult Degree Program||35.7mi|
|Northwest College of Hair Design||41.6mi|
|George Fox University||43.5mi|
|Clatsop Community College||50.2mi|
|Western Oregon University||51.0mi|
|DeVry University's Keller Graduate School of Management-Oregon||51.5mi|
|Phagans Salon Academy||52.0mi|
|Oregon College of Art and Craft||52.3mi|