The Art Institute of Atlanta – Decatur is one of The Art Institutes, a system of more than 40 for-profit educational institutions located throughout North America, providing education in design, media arts, fashion and culinary arts.
Established in 2007, The Art Institute of Atlanta – Decatur is a satellite location of The Art Institute of Atlanta . The Atlanta Journal Constitution reported that the Decatur Business Association welcomes the foot traffic and restaurant patronage that the school’s students will provide to businesses in downtown Decatur .
Located at One West Court Square in Decatur, Georgia on the east side of the greater Atlanta area, The Art Institute of Atlanta – Decatur is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) .
The Art Institutes system is a subsidiary of Education Management Corporation, which is headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- Private for profit, Four or more years
- $17,496.00 avg tuition
6600 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd., 100 Embassy Row
Atlanta, GA 30328-1635
Areas of Study:
- Business, Management, Marketing, And Related Support Services
- Communication, Journalism, And Related Programs
- Communications Technologies/Technicians And Support Services
- Computer And Information Sciences And Support Services
- Personal And Culinary Services
- Visual And Performing Arts