St. Bernard's School of Theology and Ministry is a Roman Catholic theological school in Pittsford, New York. It was founded in 1893 as a seminary, and was one of the first US seminaries to accept laity. The seminary closed in 1981 and was reconstituted as St. Bernard's Institute, moving into the facilities of Colgate Rochester Divinity School. In 2003, it assumed its current name and moved to its own facility, adjacent to the campus of Nazareth College in Pittsford. It is the official repository for the writings and papers of the noted evangelist and author, Venerable Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen.
* Description and images provided by
CC-BY-SA 3.0 license.