The Imperial Valley Campus is a satellite campus of San Diego State University (SDSU) in Calexico, California, near the U.S.-Mexico border.
Established in 1959 by act of the state legislature, it serves residents of California's Imperial County. It is accredited as an integral division of SDSU and operates under the same academic calendar.
As of 2007, the SDSU Imperial Valley Campus now offers instruction for all four collegiate years, and recently graduated its first four (4) year freshman class.
In the Fall 2012, the Imperial Valley University Partnership (IVUP) started, which consists of 100 incoming freshman students. This program is for 2 years where Imperial Valley College (IVC) is also part of the program. Students take 6 units at SDSU-IV and 9 units at IVC.
- Public, Four or more years
- $16,632.00 avg tuition
720 Heber Ave
Calexico, CA 92231
Areas of Study:
- Business, Management, Marketing, And Related Support Services
- Computer And Information Sciences And Support Services
- English Language And Literature/Letters
- Foreign Languages, Literatures, And Linguistics
- Health Professions And Related Programs
- Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, Firefighting And Related Protective Services
- Liberal Arts And Sciences, General Studies And Humanities
- Mathematics And Statistics
- Public Administration And Social Service Professions
- Social Sciences
Schools Near San Diego State University-Imperial Valley Campus
|International Polytechnic Institute||1.3mi|
|Imperial Valley College||10.8mi|
|Arizona Western College||58.0mi|
|Southern California Seminary||82.4mi|
|San Diego Christian College||82.5mi|
|Palo Verde College||84.0mi|
|Milan Institute of Cosmetology-La Quinta||84.7mi|
|Coachella Valley Beauty College||84.8mi|
|Bellus Academy-El Cajon||85.0mi|
|Newbridge College-San Diego East||86.7mi|
|Advanced Training Associates||87.2mi|