Paradise Valley Community College (PVCC) is a 2-year community college in Phoenix, Arizona. It is located in the North Phoenix neighborhood. A branch campus, PVCC at Black Mountain, opened in August 2009 in the far northern section of Scottsdale, Arizona to serve this rapidly growing area. It will also provide greater access for the communities of Cave Creek and Carefree.
The college mascot is the puma and the colors are sand and turquoise.
PVCC is located in Paradise Valley, one of the fifteen Urban Villages of Phoenix, which is easily confused with the town of Paradise Valley, adjacent to the city of Phoenix, but independent from it.
- Public, At least 2 but less than 4 years
- $7,608.00 avg tuition
18401 N 32nd St
Phoenix, AZ 85032
Areas of Study:
- Business, Management, Marketing, And Related Support Services
- Communications Technologies/Technicians And Support Services
- Computer And Information Sciences And Support Services
- Health Professions And Related Programs
- Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, Firefighting And Related Protective Services
- Liberal Arts And Sciences, General Studies And Humanities
- Parks, Recreation, Leisure, And Fitness Studies
- Physical Sciences
- Visual And Performing Arts