Palmer College of Chiropractic is the founding college of chiropractic and is located in Davenport, Iowa. It was established in 1897 by Daniel David Palmer and is considered "The Fountainhead," as it was the first school of chiropractic in the world. The college's name was originally the Palmer School and Cure and later became the Palmer School of Chiropractic. Most early chiropractic schools were founded by Palmer alumni.
* Description and images provided by
CC-BY-SA 3.0 license