Le Moyne College
University Website: www.lemoyne.edu
Apply Online: www.lemoyne.edu/tabid/452/Default.aspx/APPLY/tabid/972/Default.aspx
Coordinates: 43°02′53″N 76°05′11″W / 43.048098°N 76.086441°W / 43.048098; -76.086441
Le Moyne College, named after Simon Le Moyne, is a private Jesuit college in Syracuse, New York enrolling over 3,500 undergraduate and graduate students. Founded by the Society of Jesus in 1946, Le Moyne is the first Jesuit college to be founded as a co-educational institution. The College is the second-youngest of the twenty-eight Jesuit colleges and universities in the United States, and is the only comprehensive Catholic college in Central New York.
Le Moyne College's 160-acre (0.65 km2) campus is located in a residential neighborhood of the Syracuse suburb of DeWitt, but also borders the Salt Springs neighborhood of Syracuse, facilitating partnerships with the City of Syracuse and regional businesses and organizations.
Fred P. Pestello, Ph.D. is the 13th President of Le Moyne College and first permanent lay leader of the college, a position he accepted after a 24-year career at the University of Dayton.
- Private not for profit, Four or more years
- $27,390.00 avg tuition
1419 Salt Springs Rd
Syracuse, NY 13214-1301
Areas of Study:
- Biological And Biomedical Sciences
- Business, Management, Marketing, And Related Support Services
- Communication, Journalism, And Related Programs
- English Language And Literature/Letters
- Foreign Languages, Literatures, And Linguistics
- Health Professions And Related Programs
- Mathematics And Statistics
- Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies
- Philosophy And Religious Studies
- Physical Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Visual And Performing Arts