Lassen Community College is a community college in Susanville, California and it is a part of the California Community Colleges system.
The college is located in Susanville in the high mountain lake country of northeastern California. The campus looks out over the city to Diamond Mountain and the Sierra Nevada Mountains. Eagle Lake, the third largest lake wholly contained in California, is only 20 miles (32 km) away. The college operated Coppervale Ski Hill is just 14 miles (23 km) from campus. The campus, located on Highway 139, consists of 165 acres (0.67 km2), 39 buildings, and an equine area.
Lassen Community College offers traditional A.S. and A.A. degrees as well as vocational, online, and correspondence programs. The current president is Douglas Houston, Ph.D.
The School mascot is the Cougar.
Coordinates: 40°25′53″N 120°37′58″W / 40.43139°N 120.63278°W / 40.43139; -120.63278
- Public, At least 2 but less than 4 years
- $5,640.00 avg tuition
Susanville, CA 96130
Areas of Study:
- Agriculture, Agriculture Operations, And Related Sciences
- Business, Management, Marketing, And Related Support Services
- Engineering Technologies And Engineering Related Fields
- Health Professions And Related Programs
- Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, Firefighting And Related Protective Services
- Liberal Arts And Sciences, General Studies And Humanities
- Mathematics And Statistics
- Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies
- Precision Production
- Public Administration And Social Service Professions
- Visual And Performing Arts
Schools Near Lassen Community College
|Feather River Community College District||37.7mi|
|Truckee Meadows Community College||74.1mi|
|University of Nevada-Reno||74.3mi|
|International Academy of Style||77.6mi|
|Milan Institute of Cosmetology-Reno||77.7mi|
|Marinello Schools of Beauty-Reno||80.0mi|
|California State University-Chico||80.6mi|
|University of Phoenix-Northern Nevada Campus||83.4mi|
|Shasta Bible College and Graduate School||89.1mi|
|Sierra Nevada College||89.9mi|