Lansing Community College is a two-year public college founded in 1957. The school's founder, Phillip Gannon, served as president for many years. The college's main campus is located on an urban, 42-acre (170,000 m²) site in downtown Lansing, Michigan spanning seven city blocks approximately two blocks from the state capital. A West Campus opened in 2004 in Delta Township, southwest of Lansing, and there is also an East Campus located in the Eyde Plaza in East Lansing. The school is the third largest community college in Michigan by enrollment, with a 2010 enrollment of 21,969, an increase from 20,394 in 2008.
* Description and images provided by
CC-BY-SA 3.0 license