Huston–Tillotson University is a historically black university in Austin, Texas, United States. The school is affiliated with the United Methodist Church, the United Church of Christ, and the United Negro College Fund.
Huston–Tillotson University awards four-year degrees in business, education, the humanities, natural sciences, social sciences, science and technology. The University also offers alternative teacher certification and academic programs for undergraduates interested in pursuing post-graduate degrees in Law and Medicine.
A multi-cultural, multi-ethnic, and multi-faith institution, the University welcomes students of all ages, races, and religions.
- Private not for profit, Four or more years
- $10,396.00 avg tuition
900 Chicon St
Austin, TX 78702-2795
Areas of Study:
- Biological And Biomedical Sciences
- Business, Management, Marketing, And Related Support Services
- Communication, Journalism, And Related Programs
- Computer And Information Sciences And Support Services
- English Language And Literature/Letters
- Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, Firefighting And Related Protective Services
- Mathematics And Statistics
- Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies
- Parks, Recreation, Leisure, And Fitness Studies
- Physical Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Visual And Performing Arts