University Website: www.felician.edu
Apply Online: https://apply.felician.edu/apply/secure/adm_login.asp
Felician College is a private Roman Catholic college with two campuses, located in Lodi and Rutherford, New Jersey.
It was founded as the Immaculate Conception Normal School by the Felician Sisters in 1923, and became Immaculate Conception Junior College in 1942. With the authorization of its first four-year program in teacher education in 1967, it incorporated as Felician College. Enrollment is approximately 2,500, with undergraduates comprising around 2,000 students. 21% are men, and 79% are women.
The Lodi campus library holds over 120,000 volumes, offers access to 40,000 electronic books, and subscribes to over 400 periodicals. It also provides access to over 20,000 serial titles online. The Curriculum Materials Library and Technology Center in Sammartino Hall on the Rutherford campus collects children's literature, curriculum guides, and other teaching materials for grade levels kindergarten through twelve. An active information literacy instruction program through library liaisons begins with the Freshmen Year Experience program.
According to its website, the college is "designed to bring students to their highest potential and to foster a love for God, self-knowledge, service to the community and a love for learning within the great liberal arts tradition of a Catholic/Franciscan/Felician heritage."
The Rutherford campus is home to Iviswold Castle, a historic building currently under restoration.
- Private not for profit, Four or more years
- $26,350.00 avg tuition
262 S Main St
Lodi, NJ 07644
Areas of Study:
- Biological And Biomedical Sciences
- Business, Management, Marketing, And Related Support Services
- Communication, Journalism, And Related Programs
- Communications Technologies/Technicians And Support Services
- Computer And Information Sciences And Support Services
- English Language And Literature/Letters
- Health Professions And Related Programs
- Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, Firefighting And Related Protective Services
- Liberal Arts And Sciences, General Studies And Humanities
- Mathematics And Statistics
- Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies
- Philosophy And Religious Studies
- Social Sciences
- Visual And Performing Arts