Coastline Community College is a community college with three mini-campuses and an administration building in Fountain Valley, California, United States. The college offers Associate in Arts degrees, Associate in Science degrees, courses to prepare students to transfer to a 4-year college or university, and career and technical courses that can lead to career advancement and/or an occupational certificate. The college was founded in 1976, and is part of the Coast Community College District. Its sister colleges are Orange Coast College (in Costa Mesa) and Golden West College (in Huntington Beach).
The college is part of the California Community College system, which includes a total of 112 community colleges statewide. Every community college has the same tuition rate (currently $36/unit for CA residents), but it is set by the state legislature and subject to change.
The Coast Community College District serves the following seven California cities: Costa Mesa, Fountain Valley, Garden Grove, Huntington Beach, Newport beach, Seal Beach (includes Sunset Beach) and Westminster.
- Public, At least 2 but less than 4 years
- $4,704.00 avg tuition
11460 Warner Ave.
Fountain Valley, CA 92708-2597
Areas of Study:
- Area, Ethnic, Cultural, Gender, And Group Studies
- Business, Management, Marketing, And Related Support Services
- Computer And Information Sciences And Support Services
- Construction Trades
- Engineering Technologies And Engineering Related Fields
- Foreign Languages, Literatures, And Linguistics
- Legal Professions And Studies
- Liberal Arts And Sciences, General Studies And Humanities
- Mechanic And Repair Technologies/Technicians
- Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies
- Public Administration And Social Service Professions
- Social Sciences
- Visual And Performing Arts