The Central Maine Medical Center is a hospital located at 300 Main Street in the city of Lewiston, Maine. It serves most of Androscoggin County, including Lewiston and Auburn, Maine and various small and medium-sized communities. The hospital was established in the 1860s and officially incorporated in 1888 by Dr. Edward H. Hill, an alumnus of nearby Bates College and also Harvard Medical School. The hospital is currently a teaching affiliate of Boston University School of Medicine and University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine.
* Description and images provided by
CC-BY-SA 3.0 license.