Massachusetts Cash Grant - Fastweb

Massachusetts Cash Grant

Provided by: Massachusetts Department of Higher Education





The Massachusetts Cash Grant is open to undergraduate students who have been legal residents of Massachusetts for at least one year. You must be a U.S. citizen or eligible non citizen, not have earned a bachelor's or professional degree or equivalent, and not be in default of a federal or state education loan or owe a refund on any previously received financial aid. Additionally, you must demonstrate financial need, maintain satisfactory academic progress, be enrolled in at least three credits per semester, and attend a public institution of higher education to be eligible for this award.