30 Fun Ways to Customize Your Locker
Check out these fun ways to customize and decorate your locker!
July 06, 2016
Back to school time means it’s time to start thinking about fun ways you can think about decorating your locker. It doesn’t need to be expensive, either.
We’ve gathered up 30 fun ways you can customize and organize your locker, half which you can DIY and half which you can purchase at the store for reasonable amounts.
Check out the following fun back to school locker decorating ideas:
2. Gear-Up Purple Kitty Locker Mirror Pocket, $19.50
4. Slim Magnetic Dry Erase Boards, $9.99 each
5. Dry Erase Decal Calendar, $14.50
6. Pendant Locker Light, $24.50
7. Magnetic Ceramic Vase, $4.99 each
8. Locker Beauty Bundle, $29.50
9. “Seize the Day” Locker Essentials Pocket, $19.50
10. Dry Erase Dots, $12.50
11. Geek Chic Locker Panels, $19.90
12. Locker Disco Ball, $14.99
13. Teal Dottie Locker Rug, $12.50
14. Party Dot Locker Wallpaper, $8.99
15. Locker Lookz Locker Wallpaper, $24.99
Need money to pay for college?
Every semester, Fastweb helps thousands of students pay for school by matching them to scholarships, grants and awards for which they actually qualify. Sign up today to get started. You'll find scholarships like the Course Hero's $5,000 Scholarship, and easy to enter scholarships like Niche $1,000 October Scholarship.