Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship - University of Texas-Pan America

Provided by: University of Texas, Pan American





The Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship is available to full-time transfer students at the University of Texas-Pan American. You must be a member of Phi Theta Kappa, have your associate's degree, and have a minimum 3.5 GPA to be eligible for this award.