• This scholarship is not currently active. Sign up for Fastweb today to get alerts when our team determines it's reactivated.

Baldwin County Education Fund Award

Provided by: University of West Alabama





The Baldwin County Education Fund Award is open to entering freshmen at the University of West Alabama. You must be a resident of Baldwin County, Alabama, with a minimum "B" high school average to be considered for this award. This award is renewable provided you maintain a minimum GPA of 2.75.