• This scholarship is not currently active. Sign up for Fastweb today to get alerts when our team determines it's reactivated.

Thomas E. Jernigan Scholarship

Provided by: Birmingham-Southern College

Awards

Varies

Deadline

Varies

The Thomas E. Jernigan Scholarship is available to entering freshmen at Birmingham-Southern College. This award is renewable and covers 90 percent of direct costs; you will have to work from June 1st to May 31st to cover the remaining 10 percent.