Tuition Aid Grant - New Jersey Higher Education

Provided by: New Jersey Higher Education Student Assistance Authority





The Tuition Aid Grant is open to New Jersey residents who are full-time undergraduates at approved New Jersey colleges, universities and degree-granting proprietary schools. To be considered for the award, you must be able to demonstrate financial need and be a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen. The award also requires that you have not received a baccalaureate degree or an associate degree if enrolled at a two-year college. You must also maintain satisfactory academic progress.