• This scholarship is not currently active. Sign up for Fastweb today to get alerts when our team determines it's reactivated.

Health Science/Education Scholarship - Union College, Nebraska

Provided by: Union College, Nebraska





The Health Science/Education Scholarship is open to sophomores, juniors and seniors at Union College, Nebraska. You must Be majoring in education, health services, or one of the three pre-professional medical areas. You must also have a minimum 3.0 GPA, demonstrate financial need, and work to contribute toward your education to be eligible for this award.