Get Your Custom List of Scholarships to Help Pay for School. Sign Up Now!
Fastweb is your connection to scholarships, financial aid & more.
Top 5 Foods College Students
Ordered Most in 2014:
Compared to Typical Americans,
College Students Ordered A LOT More in 2014:
• 179% More Cookies
• 150% More Calzoni (Apparently, that’s plural, who knew!)
• 114% More Chicken with Broccoli
• 92% More General Tso’s Chicken
• 88% More Sesame Chicken
• 83% More Energy Drinks
Compared to Typical Americans, College Students Ordered Less This Year…
• When it’s early. In fact, early morning orders (which take place between 6 a.m. – 9 a.m.) are 66% less likely. On the flip side, late orders (which take place between 10 p.m. – 2 a.m.) are twice as common!
• Students are less likely to order coffee – 15% less likely, to be exact.
• 26% less likely to order spicy foods.
• College students request healthy substitutions 23% less commonly.
• Order sweets or desserts 18% less than typical Americans.
• Students are also 18% less likely to use common manners like “please” and “thank you” in making their requests. Bummer. Please remember to say thanks next time!
*Data and rankings found by GrubHub and Spoon University were “based on orders placed by college students at hundreds of college campuses during the 2013-2014 school year (9/1/13-12/15/13 and 1/15/14-5/1/14).”
- GrubHub Ranks 2014 College Campuses' Eats
- Top 10 College Towns with the Best Pizza
- Brain Food: 20 Healthy, Affordable Study Snacks