Private Student Loan Offers For Your School

Find additional ways to make ends meet while pursuing your degree.

More Options

Student Life

375 Colleges Still Accepting Applications

Find out which 375 colleges are still taking applications.

375 Colleges Still Accepting Applications
National Decision Day has come and gone. Did your day fly by without a final decision? Or worse, did you make a decision but have since changed your mind? Not to worry in either situation. According to the National Association for College Admission Counseling, or NACAC, there are 375 private and public colleges still taking freshmen and transfer applications, and all but two of the schools still have financial aid available as well. NACAC reports that 70% of the schools are private and the remaining 30% are public. These schools cover approximately 48 states, plus Washington D.C., as well as eight countries. And just like these colleges range in location, they also range in the amount of applications they can accept. Some schools can only take a maximum of 1,000 applications, like Randolph College in Virginia, while others can take on 20,000+ applications, like University of Florida and Arizona State University.

Niche No Essay Scholarship

Quick and Easy to Apply for a $2,000 Scholarship

Find your dream school with Fastweb's College Search.
To apply for admission at one or more of the 375 colleges, contact the admissions office for the schools directly. The NACAC website provides a simple way to get in touch with each school individually. Prospective applicants also have until June 29, 2012 to submit an application, at which point the list of schools with available space will be removed from the NACAC site.

Course Hero $4k College Giveaway

Easy to Enter, No Essay Needed

Colleges and universities are asked to send frequent updates so that prospective applicants are seeing the most up-to-date information on enrollment, financial aid and housing availability. Take action now if you’re still in need of a college to attend in the fall! Go to the NACAC website. Where are you attending college in the fall? Are some of you still looking for a school?

Join the Discussion

Join Fastweb.
Match Instantly.

Become a member and gain exclusive access to our database of over 1.5 million scholarships.

I am a:
Parents: Complete the questions using your child's information
Please select a grade level
Please enter a valid zip code.

By clicking, I agree to the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy.