$1,000 April Scholarship
Easy to Apply
Get Your Custom List of Scholarships to Help Pay for School. Sign Up Now!
Fastweb is your connection to scholarships, financial aid & more.
Wishing you and yours a Happy Valentine's Day!Check out our ten student-inspired valentines to share with whomever YOU deem worthy this Valentine’s Day:
1. Computer Savvy: Coded-with-LoveMaybe you can read HTML code and want to make them work to decode your message (it’s really not that hard even if you cannot read code). Maybe he or she reads HTML code and will be completely blown away by your efforts. (Even though the effort was all ours, we promise to never reveal your dirty little secret.) Either way, this valentine is coded with love and it’s just for you two (and every other person that can read HTML code) to share.
2. Math Lovers: Perfect EquationIt’s the most basic equation known to man, yet not really a math equation at all, as any mathematician knows. However, when nostalgia comes into play, we let it go for the sake of romance. Oh, the silly things we do for romance.
3. Writers: Love StoryThis is a valentine that’s a story about writing a love story. See what we did there? They will be happy at the mere thought of you writing. What writer wouldn’t want that? (Bonus, you don’t have to actually write the love story.)
4. Undecided Majors: You’re A-PeelingTell your crush how you feel this Valentine’s Day the only way one should: with a banana-gram. Yep, we just made that up. Honestly, who doesn’t want to be told they’re a-peeling? Plus, appealing isn’t super-committal, so it’s playing it safe. That's a bonus for you if it doesn’t work out. Just saying – we’re on your side here.
5. Lab Lovers: All About ChemistryIf you’ve got enough chemistry to burn down the very lab you met in, this one’s for you. If the very sight of your lab partner makes your safety goggles melt, this is the perfect valentine. Just remember that, when hazardous chemicals are involved, nobody wins.
6. Graphic Art Fans: Comic LoveNo, we don’t think it’s great comic art. We’re not even going to pretend it’s good comic art. Can we just say it’s ironic and call it a day?
7. Musically-Inclined: Put Into SongWe wrote you a love song, so you don’t have to spend time on one. Even though we know you could, if you put your mind to it.
8. Sci-Fi Fanatics: Robot LoveHere’s a way to tell if your other half truly gets you. What better day to test the waters than on a nationally recognized day of romance? He or she will either be completely creeped out or charmed by your weirdness with this robot love valentine. And if he or she is charmed, you’ll know you’ve got a keeper on your hands.
9. Not Much In Common: We Share...Pizza?Don’t have a major in common? Maybe you share a sense of humor - because who doesn’t like a dumb joke once in a while? And a love of pizza - because who doesn’t like pizza? If you don’t think he or she likes these two things, we recommend a break up immediately.
10. BFFs: The Frog PrinceYou and your bestie have been through it all, including those frogs that have turned out to be not-so-prince-like. But, you know you’ll both be there, through thick and thin. Best of all, you know that, no matter what, you always have an amazing Valentine. Who needs a prince when you've got each other?
Become a member and gain exclusive access to our database of over 1.5 million scholarships.