Student Housing:1. Is on-campus housing available for all students?
2. What percentage of students live on campus?
3. Are students allowed to live off campus?
4. How expensive is off-campus housing likely to be?
5. Are there co-op houses?
6. What is the school’s policy on sororities and fraternities?
Transportation:1. How expensive will it be to travel from home to campus?
2. Are all students allowed to have cars on campus?
3. Is transportation provided to nearby cities and other places of interest? 4. Is transportation inexpensive and easily accessible?
5. Is it easy to travel around campus on foot?
6. Are bicycles encouraged on campus?
Student Life:1. What student clubs, organizations, and intramural teams exist?
2. Will you be encouraged to create one if you don’t find what you’re looking for?
3. Outside of clubs and organizations, what activities and social events are available for students?
4. Do students tend to leave campus on the weekends?
5. How heavily involved is the campus with its surrounding community?
6. What is this community like?
7. What is the female-to-male student ratio?
8. How diverse is the student population?
9. How close-knit is the campus community?