Niche No Essay Scholarship
Quick and Easy to Apply for a $2,000 Scholarship
Course Hero $4k College Giveaway
Easy to Enter, No Essay Needed
- Peruse the halls of the British Museum, Tate Modern and the National Gallery
- Take in the Thames, Tower and London Bridges, and the iconic exterior views of Parliament and Westminster free of charge as well
$1,000 August Scholarship
Each new school year is an opportunity for a fresh start, so we're giving away a $1,000 scholarship to help kickoff the new school year.
Things to splurge on:
- Tour of the Tower of London, a favorite “haunt” of Henry VIII’s beheaded wives
- A show in the West End, the equivalent of seeing a show on Broadway in NYC
- The Portobello Road Market, the world-famous antiques and vintage fair in London’s famous Notting Hill neighborhood
Student packages with studentuniverse.com start at $336 and $485 with statravel.com.
- Sacre Coeur and the nearby artist’s square of Montmarte
- The Eiffel Tower at night (it literally sparkles at the top of every hour)
- Any one of the bridges over the Seine
Things to splurge on:
- Trip to the top of the Eiffel Tower – the views of Paris don’t get better than this
- Art history lesson at the world’s greatest art museum, the Louvre
- Trip just outside the city to the Palace of Versailles
Student packages with studentuniverse.com start at $777 and $510 with statravel.com.
- Free walking tour of the city through New Amsterdam Tours – it’s touted as one of the best free tours in Europe
Believe it or not, you can learn a thing or two in Amsterdam. Things to splurge on:
- Anne Frank House, the home she and her family hid in during World War II
- Rijksmuseum, where you can see one of the most famous paintings in the world, The Nightwatch by Rembrandt
- Van Gogh Museum, which contains the largest amount of Van Gogh paintings in the world
Student packages with studentuniverse.com start at $468 and $460 with statravel.com.
- Montjuic , or Hill of the Jews, offers breathtaking views of the city and the Mediterranean Sea – take the subway halfway up the hill and walk the rest of the way up to the Castell de Montjuic but descend along the backside to see the 1992 Olympic Village as well as the Palau Nacional, the National Art Museum of Catalonia
- La Rambla, an eclectic pedestrian walkway near the Gothic neighborhood selling everything from pet rabbits to Barcelona souvenirs
- Park Guell, the beautiful, Dr. Seuss-like park designed by the legendary Barcelona architect, Antoni Gaudi
What to splurge on:
- Sagrada Familia, Barcelona’s iconic cathedral that has been under construction since 1882 and won’t be completed until 2026
Spring break packages to Barcelona start at $555 with statravel.com.