Here are some ideas to make community living work for you:
$5,000 Discover® Student Loans Scholarship
No essay required. Students and parents are eligible to win.
- Organize a textbook swap! When hosted at a central location on campus it’s a great way for you — and hundreds of your campus cohorts to get your textbooks for FREE. Find out more.
- Eat for cheap. Potlucks, “potluck crawls” and barbeques are a great way to socialize — and eat — for just a few bucks. Do them once a week and they still never get old. Find out more.
- Entertainment doesn’t have to come at a cost. From movie nights, to card tournaments to BYOB TV watching parties, these cheap ideas require a group—but not a wad of cash. Find out more.
- Upgrade You. Tired of wearing the same old outfits? Get some new clothes without spending a dime, by organizing a clothing swap and a few other cost-saving ideas. Find out more.
Course Hero $4k College Giveaway
Easy to Enter, No Essay Needed
- Let Your Dorm Mates Pay You. Looking for a way to make some extra cash without getting a job? Organizing a raffle or auction in your dorm can make you some quick cash! Find out more.
Niche No Essay Scholarship
Quick and Easy to Apply for a $2,000 Scholarship