A Fresh Start: Planners and Calendars for the New Year
This year, resolve to stay organized.
December 28, 2012
A New Year is filled with new opportunities, assignments, events and happenings. Which is why, often, the most exciting part of the New Year is acquiring a clean slate. Nothing represents this fresh start more than a brand new calendar, filled with endless possibilities of what’s to come.
Check out these options to give you that fresh start while keeping you a little more organized in the process.
• Andy Warhol Calendar, $16
• Mid-century Modern Marketing Calendar, $13.99
• Scholastic Smarty Academic Planner, $14.99
• Jonathan Adler 17-Month Agenda, $20
• F-in-Exams Calendar, $16
• Think. Write. Create. Daily Planner, $14.99
• Little Otsu Vol. 7 Weekly Planner, $18
• The Non-Planner Datebook by Keri Smith, $12.95
• Crazy Cats! Calendar, $12.95
• Stick-up Weekly Calendar, $10
• Stand By Me Planner, $20
• Digest Your Life Eco-Planner, $10
• 7-Day Planner, $12
• Stitch the Stars Calendar, $24
Do you find that calendars help keep you organized?
Need Money to Pay for College?
Every semester, Fastweb helps thousands of students pay for school by matching them to scholarships, grants, and internships, for which they actually qualify. You'll find high value scholarships like VIP Voice's $5,000 Scholarship, and easy to enter scholarships like Niche $2,000 No Essay Scholarship, and internships with companies like Apple, Google, Dreamworks, and even NASA!