* Supports patients by providing housekeeping and laundry services and other household requirements; preparing and serving meals and snacks
* Assists patients by providing personal services, such as, bathing, dressing, and grooming.
* Helps patients care for themselves by teaching use of cane or walker, special utensils to eat, special techniques and equipment for personal hygiene.
* Helps family members care for the patient by teaching appropriate ways to lift, turn, and re-position the patient; advising on nutrition, cleanliness, and housekeeping.
* Records patient information by making entries in the patient journal; notifying nursing supervisor of changing or unusual conditions.
* Maintains a safe, secure, and healthy patient environment by following asepses standards and procedures; maintaining security precautions; following prescribed dietary requirements and nutrition standards;
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
* Protects the home care agency by adhering to professional standards, home care policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements.
* Enhances service reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
TEXT OR CALL 832.493.4809
Creating a Safe, Effective Environment, Health Promotion and Maintenance, Health Care Administration, Patient Services, Verbal Communication, Listening, Training , Dependability, Medical Teamwork